Monday, September 25, 2006

La vie en France...

It's been along time, I know, but finally I'm settled in my new home: the french riviera. Does that sound cool or what ? :D
I have to say, it's very different from what I'm used to, another lifestyle. For one, it's expensive ! I paid 3 or 4 euros for 6 slices of ham. And don't even ask about the drinks. The distances are something else. I live in a very cool house, with a pool and everything, but I have to drive half an hour or more to get to school. And it's not a drive thru town, it's not like I could take a bus, we have to drive thru 3 different towns to get there. But, my housemates are cool, school is nice, and everything is just beautiful! I haven't started any real classes yet, my official courses start tomorrow, so I'll let you know how that goes. For starters, my international finance teacher expects us all to have, onthe first day mind you, working knowledge of the financial market, sotck exchange, and other crazy stuff that, as far as I know, I'm paying the school the school to teach me !
But as I've said, and I've said it a lot actually, "but the guy wanted to live on the riviera," and yes I did. And here I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home