Sunday, August 27, 2006

2 more to go...

Two weeks... updating from the last time:
Visa ? check !
List of things ? check !
Dentist ? check !
So things are really rolling now... I only have to deal with a few translations, pack my stuff, and actually get on the freakin' plane. You know how I said last time that it hadn't hit me yet ? Well, it's starting... I now officially have more fingers and toes than days in this city. There are a lot of people I want to see and spend time with before I leave. I'd like to spend some time at home, but it's almost impossible. I still have to make some money so I can't just quit work. But hey, one day at a time... all 14 of them hahaha.
Today was kind of weird, I really didn't wan't to be alone, but I just felt that the person I wanted to be with wanted just that. Damn I'll miss you.
I wonder what it will feel like to wake up on the other side of the world. I wonder what it'll feel like when I wake up in a year and the whole adventure is over...
Musings for another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home