Monday, September 04, 2006

Final Countdown...

In exactly one week I'll be getting ready to head for the airport. Damn !! Things are really getting hectic now. I'm proud of myself, last night I actually finished packing half of my stuff. I think hehe. I've you've ever stepped in to my room you know what I'm talking about. I still have some paperwork to deal with, and a few things to buy, but I'm mostly set. I guess this is the time where I finally start to get mushy with my friends and this town I sort of call home. I'm meeting people for almost every meal and then some. It's really starting to feel like good-bye. Is it ? I haven't got a clue. Right now, I'll just settle for getting to my home for the next year. Then? Then we'll just have to see, won't we ?
Thanks for the trip sweetie !

1 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger Bondwalker said...

..Finished packing half of... YOU?... WHERE'S ROB?! What have you done with him?! WAHHHH!!! The world is going to hell!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home