Thursday, September 07, 2006

End of an era...

Today was my last class with a group I started working with 10 years ago... wow. I've been teaching all of my adult life and finally that road seems to be coming to an end. At least for a while. Saturday will be my last class. And I'll miss it. I know the time has come to seek other paths, to test other skills, but there's a certain satisfaction in transmiting something you love to others that is very hard to find anywhere else
Tonight starts the end of an era. Change is in the wind, and wind is starting to blow. The question is: where will it drop me off ?

2 Comments:

At 6:58 AM, Blogger Joch said...

Ahmmm, France? you do know that you've alredy got the tickets don't you? :)

sorry, I couldn't help myself, he, he :)

Good luck on your flight my friend!

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger Bondwalker said...

No, I know, I know! Ahm ahm tooooo toooo tooo a French Villa! *sigh* Okay, is not as funny as Jocho's comment but I tried. Sue me, I'm tired. :P
MUACK!
Bonne chance, mon ami!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home