Tuesday, March 07, 2006

One with the Universe...

I've always said it, now I even have a certificate that says so jaja. This past friday I took a Reiki course and I am now supposedly a channel for the energy in the universe. So there.
It was interesting, really, through the martial arts I've learned quite a bit about meditation and internal energy and what not, and this was something of the kind. All the energy using stuff was cool, but what I really liked was the philosophy: self-healing, inner balance and all that.
So, a new trick in the bag let's see where it takes me. In the end, learning new things is always cool. I think every new thing helps you understand more of the next. It's an unrealistic and impossible goal to learn eeeeverything, but a healthy curiosity is always the doorway to a sharper mind.
Remember that boys and girls u never know exactly what you may find usefull.
I need to go, but I promise to update tomorrow, read you then !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home