Thursday, February 09, 2006

"These five words..."

I have a hero complex, I don't know if I've written about that yet, but anybody that can claim to know me knows it's a fact. I like to think that it's not to crave attention or glory, it's just that I really care about my friends and I genuinely want to do whatever I can to help them. So imagine now that one of my very best friends, someone I actually love, is going through hard times and there really is nothing practical I can do about it. It's frustrating, damn it !
But I've learned that sometimes passive action can be just as important. So here I am. At least you know I'm not going anywhere, at least you know you can reach me any time at any place. For you there are no rules, no schedules. My soul, my sword at your service for whatever you may need them. Ears to listen, arms to hug, a shoulder to cry on or just my back to help you bear the weight.
It's all that I can offer and I hope it can make a difference: I'll be there for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home