Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Will you be my valentine?

Happy Valentine's day !
I'm not one of those consumists that goes valentine's crazy and buys cards for every girl he knows. A lot of my friends don't like this day at all. Capitalist economies trying to make business out of your feelings and all that. Me ? I have to admit I like it. I just don't spend a lot of money on it haha.
In Mexico Valentine's day is the day of "love and friendship." I guess they throw the friendship in there so everybody who isn't in love or doesn't have a special someone will get something for their friends anyway. The thing is, if you've payed any attention to this blog whatsoever, you should've realized by now that friendship is insanely important to me, and that I'm a hopeless romantic. So you can obviously see the appeal this day has to me :)
A perfect and almost official day to tell you're friends and loved ones just how special they are. So, to all my friends, you know you are the top of the list, whatever, whenever, whereever and however, I'll be there.
And to you... what can I say ? What can I say that you don't already know, that my eyes don't tell you everytime I see you? Thank you for being, for everything... the rest you get in person.
To everyone else, have a great valentine's !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home