Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Trip Recovery...

Finally a good night's sleep, it had been a week since I slept in my bed... any bed for that matter, and my back was killing me. But after some well earned rest here I am filling you guys in.
I took my students to a tournament in Galveston this weekend. I just love those trips, but they're a ridiculous amount of work. I specially like when we go to this one in particular because it's very close to a place where I spent most of my teen summers and I just can't help soaking up the memories. Now that I think of it, this was probably my last trip of this kind for a very long while. See, I'm leaving for France later this year, and I really don't know what will happen after that, but there's a good chance these days are over. I've spent more than 10 years of my life doing this, it's hard to believe it's coming to an end.
Anyway, as always, you keep great memories and you look forward to new ones. Right now I have to concentrate on getting better and getting busy fixing that whole year-in-europe plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home