Sunday, January 15, 2006

Close call !

So I'm finally getting used to my old rutine again.. with a new perspective, of course, but the hours are kind of hard. I'm pretty sure I hadn't posted that I have tickets for U2. They were a real pain to get and I was very excited about the concert. Las week, my boss tells me we have a tournament in Austin the day before the concert !!! It was supposed to be one week after but he messed up. I had a really tough choice to make there, one because it was really hard to get those tickets and I think it won't be very often that a band like that plays a place like this, and two, I really like going to those tournaments and it's a big part of my job.
I was already thinking of just flipping a coin to pick what to do when we find out that there's another tournament in Galveston just one week before the other one ! One quick change of scheduling and everything is great again: I get to go to the tournament and see an awesome show the following week.
But damn... that was close.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home